“OK food but service borders on Ba-Bubbad”
Review of Bubba's - CLOSED

Bubba's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Had lunch and for the life of me, I can't remember exactly what I had. That's a first, so it must not have been that memorable. I think I had a hotdog or something. Whatever it was, I ate it all, so it wasn't terrible, but not, again, not memorable. Again, this was in December (it's now February), although I thoroughly remember having the most wonderful shave ice at Shave Ice Paradise in the same area shortly thereafter. My companions' burgers, however, were good, they tell me. The service was eh, minimal with a shot of arrogance. Too bad we didn't go elsewhere, but then it was convenient (but not that fast of service). We did find a seat in their tiny eating area, luckily, as it was raining. Don't know where we could really find a stool or seating otherwise. This place had an attitude with a capital A due probably to the fact that a bunch of "celebrities" and ex-Presidents (their pictures are covering the entire wall) came to eat at this "special" place. Well, if I can hardly remember what I ate there but remember very clearly about the marvelous shave ice elsewhere, then this rates only an average. Reason I didn't give this place a poor rating was because the food was not great, but not bad either, and besides I'm feeling a bit magnanimous, a quality this Bubba's, at least, is lacking.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The best thing about this place is sitting on the stools overlooking the main street and watching all the people go by. The burgers are average and the order of french fries/onion rings (called FRINGS) is also average. Not a bad place to eat, but wouldn't go out of my way to get there.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

People eat this stuff?
We threw away the "shake" as it was so slimy and neauseating.
Luckily theres a lot of good places around here, so we did not starve

1  Thank Batsmith
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We were on our way to the airport and came across bubbas. Glad we stopped, the burger was so good i also ate half my wives and left the french fries for the waiting birds. Most places won't leave the middle perfectly pink, bubba did and it was seasoned just right. They have great T shirts if your not an attorney.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Burgers had great flavor thanks to the local beef and great ideas for condiments. Onion rings were some of the best ever tasted.