“Great food, cosy place”

Dining options: Reservations
Leuven, Belgium
“Great food, cosy place”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The menu of the Postcards Cafe is not that big, but what they serve is truly delicious. I had tuna and it was seared to perfection. The dessert was awesome too. The restaurant is small and cosy and fills up pretty quick. Making reservations would be a good idea if you want to be sure you'll get a table. The staff was most friendly and informative on the different dishes. A true gem, this restaurant. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Stijn27

Citrus Heights, California
“Cute and Friendly, Excellent!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I finally decided to check out Postcards on our third trip to Hanalei. We were totally impressed. My wife is dairy- and gluten-free, both of which they provide for on their menu. The food was awesome, and the service was great. Everyone there was super friendly. Try their chocolate silk pie - it's gluten free and vegan, for those with dietary concerns. An absolute must visit.

1 Thank Ethan O
New York City, New York
“great dinner”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This restaurant, along with Kauai Grill (in St Regis) are the best restaurants in the North Kaua'i. Ask for the local beer (Kona) and the silky chocolate pie. Delicious!

1 Thank Paula R
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Best Food in Hanalei”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I've stayed in Hanalei several times and driven by the Postcard Cafe too many times to count before finally, on the last night of my last trip there, convincing my friends to try it. What a revelation! The atmosphere, service,wine list, and menu were all exceptional! If I go back to Hanalai any time soon it will be because I want to enjoy another meal like the one I had last summer at the Postcard Cafe.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank HawaiiBound1966
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our best dinner in Hanalei”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

From the moment we arrived the service was impeccable. We didn't have a reservation and the restaurant was full, however we were served drinks on the balcony and asked to wait 15 mins and sure enough 15 mins later we were seated.

The building is a beautiful old house converted into a restaurant. It has huge amounts of character.

The food was delicious, 3 of us had fish dishes, I had the wasabi crusted ahi, the wasabi was subtle and perfectly completed the ahi.

Sadly we went there on our last night or we would have gone back again

Great place.