“Decent food, friendly”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We were there mid afternoon. The service was good, friendly, and fast. The food was decent. Not bad, but nothing special. The BBQ sauces seemed pretty standard fare that you can get on the mainland. The chili was the one standout; really good.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I honestly believe that the reviews that say "this is the best" of chicken or ribs they ever had is from friends of the owners. This is amongst the worst food I have ever been subjected to.

ever had ever

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my pork plate with chili and rice. I added the pork to my chili and it was delicious. Big sauces were very good also.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Best baby back ribs anywhere in the world!

First day we tried the Sampler Plate and it was delicious. Next time we are the Baby Back Ribs plate and can honestly say the best ever!

We'll be back :)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Loved everything about this place - the chicken was tender and absolutely delicious and the beans and brown rice (I mixed mine together) were tasty too. Staff is extremely friendly and seemed to thoroughly enjoy their jobs. We ate here two days in a row - the food was great and the price just right - and the location ideal for those wishing to peruse Hanalei's many shopping opportunities.