“Stay away”

L & L Barbecue
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Hanalei
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place is ghetto and the food and service was not good. If I had to do it again I would go to bed hungry before eating here again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent price, great food, local flavor and not a fancy tourist deal. We ordered a ton after playing on the beach - we all loved the food. Everything from cheeseburgers for the kids, to teryaki chicken and fish. Chicken was actually better than the fish - which was a first for me, I kept looking for excellent fish!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

the service was quick, lots of food choices, food was great and cheap. another plus...location right in the center of Hanalei.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband wanted a quick "snack" one night (I wasn't hungry) so he grabbed a plate at L&L Hawaiian BBQ. He knew what to expect since we have one in San Diego. The L&L in Hanalei is small, and was popular with locals and tourists alike (especially teenagers) so you might want to plan on taking it to go and make a picnic of it on Hanalei Bay. All the basics. Nothing special, but a decent, inexpensive meal when you need a quick fix!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place was the worst food I have ever eaten. There is nothing good to say. The mixed plate was just plain bad.