“Great smoothies and snacks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hanalei Coffee Roasters - CLOSED

Hanalei Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great smoothies and snacks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stopped in while wandering around Hanalei. We all had smoothies that we were delicious and we shared several treats including an incredible slice of pie That sat at the tables outside and enjoyed the people watching.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Jupiter, Florida
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We love this place, great coffee, great food. We came often for breakfast and lunch. We loved the taro burger and my favorite is the coffee chip cookie! Lovely people working there too.

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Gourmet coffee and great snacks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

They roast their own coffee on site. Without air conditioning, it is warm. However, the atmosphere is great and the smells wonderful. The coffee is excellent. The few baked goods they sell are top quality. We have not tried their meals. We have been there several times and will continue to go back. The service was top notch

Visited July 2014
Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
“Good location, good quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We ate here several times, partly because of the location (a good place to stop after a morning at the beach, and good for people-watching from their outside tables). Most of the food was pretty good, but some was just OK. I think there is quality in the food (e.g. they make their own bread). It seems to take a while to get your food, but perhaps that's due to quality preparation. Skip the grilled cheese.

Visited June 2014
Southern California
“Nice atmosphere but customer service is seriously lacking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We decided to sto here and get coffee and lunch. We came right as breakfast was over and right before the lunch service starts. So we decided to wait the 20 min and start with some coffee and muffins. The muffins were dry and the clerks behind the counter were not friendly. We felt like we inconvenienced them by ordering muffins and coffee. We decided to wait for lunch since we had no other plans and decided the porch where you dine was charming enough. So after waiting for them to start serving lunch we went in and ordered. I was upset with what happened next...I went in and ordered two grilled cheese sandwiches ( which had very little cheese in them and didn't taste that great...my kids didn't like them either). At the lady second my daughter changed her order from a quiche which is 5.95 to a grilled cheeses which is 5. So the clerk tells me "I already ran your card so lets just leave it at that " even though she owed me a refund of $1! My mistake was , I should have said something to her, but I just wanted to get out there after being treated like dirt for changing the order. In my mind I figured, that dollar you just over charged me is the only tip I'm giving. Wish I would have spoke up, but like I said I just didn't want to be there anymore, and I won't be back. Only one server there seemed happy and friendly and unfortunately she wasn't our server . Other reviewers were right about the service being unfriendly.

• Visited July 2014