“As good as I remembered.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hanalei Coffee Roasters - CLOSED

Hanalei Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fishers, Indiana
“As good as I remembered.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had a thing for the iced Americano's here two years ago. I had several again this visit, and I still love them. I don't know why they are so much better than on the mainland, but they are. Order something and enjoy.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
kansas
“Great Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were only in Hanalei for one afternoon and stopped in here on our way out of town. Wish we had stopped earlier so we could've had two! I had the iced coconut mocha which was delicious! The chocolate and coconut syrups were a perfect combination...the chocolate dark and the coconut not too sweet. My husband had the latte which he really enjoyed as well. They have plenty of outdoor seating which is always appreciated! The next time we visit Hanalei, this place will definitely be on our list!

Los Angeles, California
“Good but crowded.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

We just ordered basic coffee and muffins to go and still it was about a 15 minute stop with the line, the ordering, etc. Staff was nice and everything was good, but it's more of a leisurely breakfast place than a grab-and-go coffee bar. We'd go back another time when we weren't in a hurry.

Salisbury, Maryland
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great place to go every morning, and sorry, no internet thank god. Kona coffee was my choice every day.

Colleyville, Texas
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for breakfast, ordered at the counter and then waited for a table. It was full and service was a bit slow. Waitress was apologetic and friendly. Food was delicious. Kauai waffle was wonderful. Surfer's breakfast was hearty and great too.