“Yum!”

Hanalei Coffee Roasters
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stopped by for breakfast, ordered at the counter and then waited for a table. It was full and service was a bit slow. Waitress was apologetic and friendly. Food was delicious. Kauai waffle was wonderful. Surfer's breakfast was hearty and great too.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

One of our favorite spots. Very good breakfast and great coffee. This place does get busy, so expect a line at peak times. Also, while it looks like they have expanded the amount of seating, it still can be difficult to find a place to sit. Just be patient! Prices are in line with what you pay in Kauai.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We drove here for breakfast from our hotel in Princeville. It is very quaint. Part of a larger 'mall-like' structure.

While it had a lot of seating, it was a popular place. We were hard pressed to get a table for four. But, we finally got one and enjoyed our breakfast on the outdoor patio.

Food was not served particularly fast--but, we were in Hawaii---on Hawaii time! Our breakfasts were delicious. My freshly baked muffin was awesome. And, I really loved my smoothie. Super tasty and natural.

We brought my 2 year old child--she enjoyed eating off of our plates.

We meant to go back to try some different foods, but just didn't make it.

Try it!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Well, I'm not a coffee drinker, but my wife sure is, and she declared this the best cup of coffee she had on Kauai (and we had visited the Kauai Coffee Plantation earlier in the week, where she got to sample myriad different kinds of coffee, all of which she enjoyed, but Hanalei won out somehow!).

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This was my husband and my favorite place for breakfast. We love the breakfast burrito and couldn't resist the macadamia nut waffle. We ate there multiple mornings and will definitely eat there again when we return to the island.