“Beautiful home and location!”
Beautiful Backyard and Gardens Tropical Forest Views
Dining Area/Kitchen Downstairs Suite
King Bedroom in Downstairs Suite
Queen Bedroom Downstairs Suite
Private Patio and Outdoor Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
danielegr...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Beautiful home and location!”
Reviewed June 18, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Beautiful home! Well kept and well stocked with everything we needed to entertain the kids and take to the beach. The location is so peaceful and exactly what we were looking for.

corapoage
Kilauea, Hawaii
“The most Magical experience of Home”
Reviewed February 10, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I have had the distinct pleasure of staying here twice and will continue to rent from Marney for years to come. The location is as ideal as it gets. Walking distance to the beach AND to town. The house is clean, classy, warm, and welcoming. Marney is delightful, professional, and goes above and beyond to make sure we all feel so taken care of and looked after.

The neighborhood is quiet and sweet, even with the proximity to downtown Hanalei. The beautiful backyard is mesmerizing and an ideal place to read, relax, and sunbathe. The kitchen is wide open and makes it fun to cook!

There is a magic to the space that I feel deeply and also the sense of so many amazing family memories being made in this space. The home opens my heart and helps me feel grounded and grateful every time I stay here.

One of my favorite memories from the house, is sitting out on the long and wide deck, learning how to make leis. There is so much Aloha spirit permeating this place. It is also an awesome house for a retreat situation as well.

Divine!

Patricia...
“An amazingly lush and private property”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

We had an absolutely fabulous time here. So incredibly close to everything, yet so very lush and private in an amazingly beautiful setting. We enjoyed walking to the beach and downtown to shop or eat at the local restaurants. The property was very comfortable, well maintained and tastefully decorated, yet very family friendly- Everything you might need was provided, down to carts to carry all your "stuff" down to the beach!
Marney and her staff were very friendly and responsive to our needs.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this property to anyone- a couple looking for a private getaway, or a family. We will definitely be returning!

rondawate...
Meridian, Idaho
“Amazing Vacation!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Hi, my daughter from Idaho booked your home (upstairs 3 bedrooms and 1 bedroom studio downstairs) in Hanalei Bay for our family (8 adults and 1 child) from December 2nd through the 12th. I wanted to say we had an amazing time and the weather was great! Most of the family had been to Kauai before but,for my husband and I it was our first time to this island. Your home was wonderful and we had everything and more that we needed. We were all able to sit together at the dining table for some of our meals and able to play games at night. The home was very clean and had all the kitchen appliances and cooking essentials especially for a large family. The kitchen/living room and dining room area is spacious and open. The beds and bedding were very comfortable and having a highchair, washer and dryer were great especially with a one year old! There was even a portacrib crib available even though we ended up not needing it. The beach supplies, beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, tubes, beach towels and snorkeling gear along with wagons were great to have and we're very enjoyable. The home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and when I (grandma) carried my one year old grandson with my beverage from your Hanalei home to the beach it only took me 3 minutes and we walked into town several times for lunch, dinner and shopping and it was a very enjoyable walk.
I just want to thank you again for being so kind and accommodating to make our family trip one that we will never forget. We hope to be able to stay at your relaxing beautiful home again! Ronda

Eliana B
“Perfect house for family reunion”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This house was perfect in so many ways. First of all the location couldn't be better. 3 minute walk to a wonderful beach, and 5 minute walk to cute town.

We went with 12 family members, and this house was laid out in such a way that we all had space to be together, and space to get away. It has 3 separate apartments all in one house. You don't have to rent them all, but if you need space for 12, this is ideal. It couldn't have been better.

Your age range 50-64
Davia R
Los Angeles, California
“Best family vacation ever”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

4 sisters, 2 husbands, 6 millennials could be a recipe for disaster or delight. In this case, I'm happy to report it was delight. The house was big enough, comfortable enough, close enough to the beach, that in the end we all walked away a little tanner and a lot more relaxed. Perfect beach, close enough to walk to the small town, enough activities to keep everyone happy. We all loved it! Thank you!!!

Your age range 65+
Joey R
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This place couldn't have been more perfect! We were 12 people, ages 25-69. The location of the house was perfectly situated, being one block from the beach and a half mile to town. Marney was so accommodating and answered all my questions in a timely manner before our arrival. The house had everything we needed from kitchen supplies to beach accessories. We did a big shop at Costco before checking in but whatever we forgot, we were able to grab from Foodland or Big Save. I've already referred 3 friends to Marney and if we ever take another family vacation to Kauai, I have no doubt we will stay in this house again! Personally, there is nothing I can think of that was "wrong" with this rental.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing