“Another thing to do in Hanalei”
Review of Shave Ice Paradise

Shave Ice Paradise
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Hanalei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Shave Ice Paradise offers authentic, soft & fluffy Hawaiian Shave Ice as well as ice cream & milkshakes to our wonderful customers! Many flavor options available! Ask about our special combinations which are shave ice over a scoop of ice cream and add a sno-cap on top to make it even more heavenly! Located in the heart of Historic Hanalei Town right next door to Bubba's Burgers. Stop by for a refreshing, delicious shave ice today! Open Every Day! Hours: 10:30am - 5:30pm Monday thru Saturday, 11:30am - 5:30pm on Sunday.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very laid back place, to the point of being frustrating. Guess I need to lay off the coffee from next door. Shave ice was good. Coconut and passion fruit were the faves

Shave I, Public Relations Manager at Shave Ice Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and yah, that's Kauai for ya...very laid back, but glad you enjoyed your shave ice:) you can follow us on Instagram @shave_ice_paradise

There are newer reviews for Shave Ice Paradise

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is the best place on Kauai for a macadamia nut milkshake. Just ignore the 4 scoops of ice cream per milkshake and drink it down for a slice of heaven.

Shave I, Public Relations Manager at Shave Ice Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback,we really appreciate it. We are very glad you enjoyed our Mac Nut Milkshake. If you like you can follow us on twitter @shaveiceparadis and instagram @shave_ice_paradise

Thanks again

Reviewed June 11, 2014

A must try!! The line gets a little long, and no seating as the restaurant next door has a sign posted no shaved ice! It is worth the wait

Shave I, Public Relations Manager at Shave Ice Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback we really appreciate it. Also follow us on instgram @shave_ice_paradise

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

When it's hot almost any cool treat will do. A fair selection of flavors but you'll be on your own to decide what you Like best. They add a scoop of ice cream at the bottom which is a nice treat. Good but a little sweet. The wait can be long so that's a bit of a distraction.

Shave I, Public Relations Manager at Shave Ice Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Thank you for you feedback, we really appreciate your review. You can follow us on Instagram and Twitter, also you can like us on Facebook, thanks again.

Instagram: shave_ice_paradise
Twitter: Shave Ice Paradise or @ShaveIceParadis

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My friends and I enjoyed our shave ice here after a day at the beach. So yummy! It was perfect! I got the rainbow flavors with the macadamia nut ice cream on the bottom. I wish I was eating some right now!

Thank you for you positive feedback, we really appreciate your review. You can follow us on Instagram and Twitter, also you can like us on Facebook, thanks again.

Instagram: shave_ice_paradise