“No shirt, no shoes, no worries, that's the sign in the truck. It should say, no worries belly will be happy in less than 10 mins”
Review of Pat's Taqueria

Pat's Taqueria
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Hanalei
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Fresh, well cooked tacos, yummy pork burritos, and mouth watering delicious house made pepper sauce. Can't beat the location too, near the pier, beaches, town, surfing and paddling. Inexpensive and delicious.

1  Thank SabiFarida

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Pat wasn't there the first time we were at the pier, but boy are we glad we wnet back and found his taco truck. We started with a couple of the fish tacos, which were defintely some of the best I've ever had. But since we were still hungry I ordered a Kalua Pork taco. My wife claimed she would have just a bite, but after one taste I think she was ready to eat my entire taco. As good as the fishe tacos were, the pork taco was even better. At $4-5 per taco, they weren't cheap, but boy were they worth it.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This food truck at the Hanalei bay serves excellent mexican food, definitely worth a try. Tacos were amazing, the best I had on the island. They have a small menu and get sold out quickly, get there early if you want to choose from a few options.

1  Thank WandererPG
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We ate lunch here almost everyday....it was so good and so fresh...there is something about his taco shells that is different...I don't how he does it but they are perfectly crispy...every one of his offerings is great...but the fish is my fave...go early...they get sold out...and the price is so reasonable...Best truck food in the most beautiful place in the world...

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Of all the places we ate on Kauai- this was the best by far. The tacos were terrific. I liked the fish taco-$4 & my husband the carne asada- $4... It was a 5 star by far. We were able to work it out so that we ate there twice. They are only there for a few hours in the afternoon-so plan wisely.