“Best Island Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
tucson, az
“Best Island Pizza”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The pizza here is outstanding. The crust is made with coconut water and they also have gluten free options. There are a million delicious toppings and this is probably the best pizza I have ever had. Yum!

Visited July 2013

Phoenix, AZ
“Not a Bad Option... When You're Out of Options”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We wanted to eat-in one night during our week in Hanalei and ordered a few personal (small) pizzas at Hanalei Pizza 'to go'.

The bill was nearly $60 and all three pizza varieties were truly 'unremarkable'. If it wasn't the only game in town for pizza in Hanalei, this restaurant would never survive.

• Visited July 2013
Colorado
“Decent pizza, very friendly staff”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate there on our first night in Kauai as we always like to start a trip with pizza so we have leftovers for lunch the next day. Pizza was decent and they had some interesting combinations. I had one with pesto and goat cheese which was tasty.

Visited June 2013
Hanalei, HI
“awful service!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This review is solely on service since i really enjoy the pizza (on the pricey side!)
I went it and waited in line for 10 minutes to get a slice but once i got up to the counter to order one of their friends walked in, cut the line and got the last of the slices! She saw me standing there in line but that didn't matter as i made it clear that what she did was wrong. The lady making the pizza said sorry and she was making another pizza but if i had time to wait longer i would of ordered my own pizza, but i was trying to get a quick lunch on my break. They tried to play it off as if their friend had called in an order but you can still wait in line if you were picking up and order you already placed. Girl running the register didn't seem to care, didn't say anything to me just looked at me with a blank stare. Hire some new staff and maybe i would return, but my family will not be back and i will not recommend this place ever again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank theREALgirl
Aurora, Canada
“One expensive pizza pie, but so good”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Funky little pizza joint, very rough and basic, no room for any niceties, or fancy decor, with a laid back, hipoy fel to it. large pie was 30 bucks, which made me do a double take when I was looking at the menu, but pizza was really great and was enough to feed four of us. Worth the trip and the money.

• Visited June 2013