“Nice pie, GREAT people!”
Review of Hanalei Pizza - CLOSED

Hanalei Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Pahoa, Hawaii
“Nice pie, GREAT people!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

stopped here because of tripadvisor reviews. Not a bad pizza, but the one in Kilaeua Bakery, I'd say was better .. but if you're in Hanalei, this is pretty great. Seating is limited inside, but you're in Hawaii, so outside is good. The lil' supermarket in the mall is a great source for soda, beer, or wine...and the Hanalei Pizza folks will uncork your wine for you (or pop a top). Price is higher than you want to pay, but you're on the Islands, and it's allllllll goood!!! The people here are really great - they were super busy when we arrived and they greeted everyone as though they were the only customers and kept track of all the extras - if you were nearby they kept you updated on the progress. I'd definitely come back when we're back snorkeling Tunnels.

• Visited October 2012

Crestline, California
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I wanted a quick bite, so....I ordered a slice of cheese pizza. It tasted pretty good. The crust had a nice crunch to it, the cheese was generous, and the price was right too. I would come back here again, and next time, order a full size pizza!

Colorado
“Yep, it's THAT good!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Ours was takeout of two pizzas, the all meat and the vegetarian deluxe. Both were on time and excellent. Good pizza spots on the Mainland are now common, but we were pleasantly surprised to see that great pizza is now available on Kauai.

Sacramento, California
“THE BEST PIZZA EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We got take out pizza for our last night on Kauai. I had no idea it would be sooo tasty!!!!! Only a short drive from Princeville in the Ching Young Shopping Center in Hanalei. We ordered a specialty pizza and the entire family raved!!!! Not a slice left!!!!! Go get some pizza at this joint!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!! Broke da mouth!!!!

california
“Excellent flavor!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I read some reviews of this place, so I knew I wanted to try it. I somehow overlooked the fact that there is essentially no room to eat inside, only outside at the tables in the shopping center, which is fine unless it is raining (which it was the night we went.) We decided to get it to go instead since there wasn't a spot for our large party inside. While it took about 5-10 minutes longer to prepare than we were told, when I went in to pick it up, the guy at the counter knew my name and told me my order was coming out next. Great service! The pizza had a really unique flavor and was devoured by us the minute we got home. The kids loved it, too.

• Visited April 2012