“Best (Veggie)Pizza in the World? just possibly!”
Review of Hanalei Pizza - CLOSED

Hanalei Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had the medium Veg Head Deluxe and it was fantastic! If you are a garlic fan, this could be the best veggie pizza ever! Loaded with flavor, lots of veggies including artichokes, olives, caramelized onions, fresh beans, garlic, sun dried tomatoes all perfectly coming together in one incredible taste experience. Share it with a friend and a big glass of your favorite Cab Sauvignon, for a perfect combination. Great thin crust with a drizzle of garlic butter and parmesan to finish. Located in Ching Young Village and takes credit cards, but BYOB. Also has pizza by the slice or medium and large sizes. Service was prompt and courteous. Will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Love their pizza, friendly service, good value! We ate there several years ago when we visited last and had to go back. The Margherita pizza with goat cheese was so yummy!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

It's difficult to find gluten free in general but being on an island makes it even more difficult. We stopped in Hanalei and found this great little pizza place in the Ching young village called Hanalei pizza. My husband and kids wanted pizza and so I was a little bummed assuming I would have to find something else to eat. I decided to ask if they had gluten free pizza because it was not advertised. I cannot tell you how thrilled I was when the gentleman working opened up his fridge and pulled out a fresh gluten free crust made locally:) woo hoo!! The two guys working were so sweet and accommodating! You never know how gluten free pizza will taste so I was a little nervous since my husband and kids are not gluten intolerant. The pizza was fabulous!! Crust was perfect and flavorful!! No cardboard crust here!! My husband who is a gluten skeptic loved the pizza, he actually said he couldn't tell a difference. Great place and fabulous pizza!!

1  Thank Momtotwolilmonkeys
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a pizza last week that was okay, it was a little bland but the crust was very flavorful. The prices are reasonable and the service was fast. We ordered and our pizza was done within 20 minutes during a very busy time. I didn't think the pizza lived up to the hype, maybe it's because I have been spoiled by Patz Pies on the Big Island and I was hoping this would be as good.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Been here twice, and you can't beat the crust... crisp and good. They're generous with the toppings too, which is appropriate for the high Hanalei price. But we couldn't muster wild enthusiasm because the sauce is so bland... just a little zippy-de-doo-dah would have really helped.

Don't even bother trying to sit down in this place... grab a seat at one of the mall tables or on the deck at the chicken barbeque place down at the end.