“Great topping but crust too crisp”
Review of Hanalei Pizza - CLOSED

Hanalei Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by for two slices today. I enjoyed the pizza but can't give it a very good rating. Trip Advisor needs a good option between average and very good.

I had a traditional slice of cheese that had just come out of the oven. Exceptional taste but the texture of the crust brought me back to reality. I know many who enjoy the crispier crust but this didn't work for me.

Based on the other great reviews I'd like to try again.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Service was very friendly. They have some pizzas available by the slice which is great. The ingredients are fresh, local and organic, which is nice but the end product I though was just ok pizza. Still, it was a quick and affordable option for lunch with our daughter.

1  Thank JamesR36
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were in the mood for pizza and tried this place out. It was some darn good pizza. The crust is made with a bunch of different things and was awesome. It's not a fancy place at all - just a hole-in-the-wall cafe style pizza; however, that's what we like! The guy running the counter was plenty friendly. The only thing missing was the ability to buy some beer with our pizza, but they were perfectly fine if you want to bring your own. Great little place!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by here based on reviews from TA and it did not disappoint. Tucked into the middle of a little shopping center with touristy shops it does not have much to offer in terms of atmosphere but the pizza was definitely tasty. We ordered a medium and had it split between Wild Pig and Just Give Me the Meat Baby. Both options were delicious but at 17.95 for a medium it was by no way a bargain. It's just a two man shop with only a few tables inside and you have to order at the counter. It takes about 25-30 minutes to get your pizza but you can see them making your pizza right there in front of you. You can also BYOB as I did once I saw the sign. I just walked over to the grocery store next door and picked up a frosty brew to enjoy while we ate our pizza at a table just outside. Definitely the place for pizza on the north shore!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went here after tunnels, wife got the vegi slice, me the pepperoni. Not sure how else to describe it other than to say -that delicious! Resonably priced and the employees are super nice.