“2 days into our trip and we've gone twice”
Review of Pink's Creamery

Pink's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Hanalei
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Hanalei's Sweet Spot can be found at Pink's Creamery! Over 17 delicious Gourmet Ice Creams to choose from, House-Made Sorbet and Dairy-Free/Vegan ice cream. Our smoothies are made with 1/2 lb. of fruit (locally sourced when in-season/available) and we'll customize yours however you'd like! Our extra thick milkshakes made from any ice cream flavor or combination of flavors...and yes...we have malt! Our Hawaiian Grilled Cheese is what made us famous: Kalua pork, muenster cheese and pineapple served on Hawaiian sweet bread and grilled to a golden perfection! Maui chips and pickles on the side. Each sandwich is made to order and we can make it without the Kalua pork or even without the pineapple to suit individual tastes. Feel free to call us if you want to put in a food order :) Pink's has been under new ownership since May of 2013. We have some exciting future plans so keep checking in! Aloha! Robert and Joleen
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I took my kids here our first night in Hanalei. They have some great ice cream choices. A good mix of the basic choices as well as some with an island flair. The pricing is very reasonable as well compared to some of the other prices on the island. The service is very friendly and she is genuinely proud of their great reputation on TripAdvisor. Enjoyed it so much we decided to go back on night 2. I enjoyed the Kona coffee on night one and mint chocolate chip with vanilla ripple the second night. My daughter loves the chocolate and my son the vanilla and strawberry.
Hope to checkout the grilled cheese before we leave.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I ate here several times in early August. The ice-cream is absolutely delicious with a fantastic selection of flavours. I recommend the Banana Mac Nut Brittle and the Kona Mud Pie (Kona coffee ice-cream with Oreo cookies and fudge) - yum! They also do Hawaiian grilled cheese sandwiches which were great.

Fabulously friendly service. Don't be put off if there is a queue out the door - it's testament to how great the ice-cream is here and it moves quickly!

1  Thank Megan M
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim of craving ice cream and it was soooo good! Definitely would recommend it if you are in the Hanalei area!!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I tried Pink's Creamery after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and they did not disappoint. My husband got the Hawaiian grilled cheese with pineapple and pork and it was really good. I'm not a person who likes savory things that are sweet but this was the right combination. Delicious. I ordered the Mainlanders which was a plain grilled cheese and it was yummy too. For dessert he ordered a mi t chip cone and I ordered a milkshake with vanilla bean ice cream and kona coffee ice cream. It was super yummy! The owners are friendly and will let you try any flavor you would like.

There isn't really anywhere to eat inside except for one table but they do have benches outside underneath window ledges that can be used for your plates. I absolutely recommend this place.

1  Thank JillLovesBoston
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I ordered a Kona Coffee/Hawaiian Vanilla Bean milkshake and it was out of this world! By far the best milkshake I've ever had. My husband really enjoyed his plain Kona Coffee shake as well but admitted mine was even better. I wasn't brave enough to try one of the grilled cheese sandwiches with pineapple and stuck to the "mainlander" instead. My husband ordered the "Hawaiian" which has Kahlua Pork and Pineapple in addition to the Muenster cheese on sweet Hawaiian bread. Even the pattern pressed onto the sandwiches was enjoyable. Perfect ending to a tough hike!