“Awesome smoothies ”

Pink's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Hanalei
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Hanalei's Sweet Spot can be found at Pink's Creamery! Over 17 delicious Gourmet Ice Creams to choose from, House-Made Sorbet and Dairy-Free/Vegan ice cream. Our smoothies are made with 1/2 lb. of fruit (locally sourced when in-season/available) and we'll customize yours however you'd like! Our extra thick milkshakes made from any ice cream flavor or combination of flavors...and yes...we have malt! Our Hawaiian Grilled Cheese is what made us famous: Kalua pork, muenster cheese and pineapple served on Hawaiian sweet bread and grilled to a golden perfection! Maui chips and pickles on the side. Each sandwich is made to order and we can make it without the Kalua pork or even without the pineapple to suit individual tastes. Feel free to call us if you want to put in a food order :) Pink's has been under new ownership since May of 2013. We have some exciting future plans so keep checking in! Aloha! Robert and Joleen
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Add a dip of ice cream to your smoothie and it is even better. They also have non-dairy options. Very cozy, nice people...

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great flavors and friendly service. We had their ice cream several times while visiting. Do yourself a favor and skip Lappert's . The ice cream at Pink's is far better!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

After reading all the favorable reviews about Pink's, we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The ice cream was delicious, and the owner a very nice young lady that moved to Kauai from the mainland. If you enjoy ice cream, you need to go to Pink's!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place was amazing! In Hanalei for 7 nights ate there 5 nights too bad we didn't know about them earlier. The best part they are open. Late so we would eat then go have ice cream or smoothies or more food!
Ice creams I tried (couldn't remember them all but they all were super yummy!)
Hanalei sunrise
Hauapia
Coconut pineapple? (Not sure I got the name right)
Ice cream with Kona coffee in it
Banana Mac nut stuff
Cherry kind
So many to choose from!
Also smoothies yummy my son no matter how many samples of ice cream he had he alway went back to the smoothie....Pinks tropical
Oh and the Hawaiian grilled cheese YUMMMMMMYYYY! My sister ordered one late one night just to try it because we had been eyeing it all week. We all shared it and my oldest son made us go back the next day for lunch.

I would recommend Pinks a hundred times over!!!! Oh and not to mention the owners care about you and are super friendly!!!! Can't say enough.

2  Thank Nicwer4
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I brought the family in here after dinner, around 8:30pm.

First off, I will tell you that I felt more aloha here than anywhere else we visited on this trip. The ladies working the counter doted over my 4 kids, GENUINELY. They were helpful, laid back, and easy to talk to... nothing fake here.

I opted for a Kona Mud Pie malt, which had excellent flavor (nut+chocolate+malt). My girls did mint chip ice cream bowls. And for my little baby boy, the ladies actually comped us a little bowl of ice cream for him. I snuck some ice cream from my girls and it was smooth, the best I had on the island.

Will make Pink's a regular stop when in Kauai. Nice job! Looking forward to seeing your renovations complete. We walked away really happy ladies.