“Beautiful”

Hanalei Valley Lookout
Book In Advance
$105.00*
and up
Private Tour: Kauai Waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse, Hanalei Bay, Makua Beach...
$233.99*
Private Tour: Kauai Sightseeing Adventure with Picnic Lunch
$100.68*
Kauai Movie Adventure
Ranked #3 of 35 things to do in Hanalei
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Be sure to have a camera handy! This is a beautiful lookout. Be careful pulling in and out! Traffic is busy.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

There are 2 waterfalls to stop and see the rest you have to hike in. One of these waterfalls was on the beginning of fantasy island.
Try and keep your car on the road because the cliffs are unforgiving. my be a good place to send people that love to text and drive!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

What an awesome sight and right across from Princeville Center. The birds, the agriculture, the hills, just stunning.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I would love to stop here on a clear day. I bet it would be amazing. It was a good stop to see a lot of the local farm grounds along with the view of the mountains. It was a quick stop with plenty of parking. One of the best scenic views on the North Shore just off the main highway. It is definitely worth stopping.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family thought I was crazy. Not that we stopped here (it's a small parking area before you get to the Hanalei Bridge), but that I could not get enough! I could have stayed for an hour. What an amazing view. We ended up stopping 3 times during our 8 days on Kauai, and each time it looked different. One day, it was dry at the overlook, but raining over the mountains. The waterfalls were amazing. Another time it was sunny and the light shining off the valley floor, and fields was beautiful. Some of my favorite photos of the island were from this overlook.