We stayed here for three nights in the mango room while beach hopping on the north shore and as a base for hiking the Na Pali coast. The room was simple with great views of the mountains. Breakfasts were fantastic, and Toby and Kirby were very helpful pointing us around the area. They let guests use the kitchen and will let you keep your other luggage at the b&b while you're camping/hiking the coast. The b&b is close to lovely, uncrowded beach, though not very swimmable when we were there I'm the winter. Great place to stay to get away and enjoy a beautiful part of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai