Stayed here fOr 2 nights. Amazing. Just 1 min walk from the ocean. Private, clean, comfortable and fun! It's like your own house in North Hawaii. They have everything for you. Toby and Kirby cook great meals (ask for the Blueberry Mac Nut Waffles one day, they are the best) that will get your action packed day going. We stayed there to go home the Napali Coast a bit to start the vacation. After a long day hiking it's great coming back "home" to relax in paradise. It's cheaper than the St Regis or Grand Hyatt and a lot nicer In my opinion. I will reccomend this to everyone going to Kauai looking for something new to experience. Timeshares and Mega Resorts are great but this place is much better. After 2 nights we did a week in Poipu. Its lovely up there but I. The winter (and summer) expect more clouds and rain. Go south for the sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai