Open today: 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Capt Andy's Sailing Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Capt Andy's Sailing Adventures
from $94.94
More Info
from $169.61
More Info
5,185 results
All reviews northern star steak and shrimp cheesecake sunset dinner cruise sneaky tikis the na pali coast spinner dolphins potatoes sea turtles salad highlight of our trip food was great top notch zodiac tour our honeymoon getting wet great trip
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend. Great Food. Great crew. Be sure to take rain gear, sun screen, and video camera. Ride is a little choppy to get great pics.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

The zodiac tour was a lot of fun. Captain Aaron was a very good driver and a lot of fun. He knew exactly how close he could get in the caves and when to get out. His knowledge of the area was very good. Lunch stop was fun with the tour of the ancient Hawaiian village. We unfortunately did not get to go snorkeling as the surf was too rough. They did take a bit of a detour away from the coastline to find whales and we got to see them breaching. I highly recommend this trip for those more adventurous. Take your Dramamine before like we did as many in the group were a bit sea sick.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

We took the morning Na Pali coast snorkel tour. Captain Mike and the crew took very good care of us. Aside from the breath taking Na Pali coast, we saw a lot of dolphins and a whale calf breaching.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I had book this trip a very long time in advance because seeing the Napali Coast was on my priorities of things to do on Kauai. Unfortunetly the day of our excursion there was a big swell and we could not go on the north side of the island as planned. They offered us to reschedule another day but we were leaving the next day, they also offered us another trip to the south shore but it was not the same thing to me and they refunded us no problem so I thought it was important to mention their great service. We did not feel any pressure to accept the alternative excursion, eveybody was very nice and understanding. I would recommend them without hesitation. We ended up doing an helicopter ride so I could see the Napali Coast from the air instead. It was not my fist choice but I was happy I could change my plans to that instead. Thanks again, I will now have to come back to Kauai! :-)

Reviewed March 23, 2017

This trip was amazing. What great views of the Napali Coast. We got some awesome pictures. The staff was very nice and the service was incredible. The drinks and dinner were spectacular. We were served steak and shrimp, both of which were prepared on the boat. The food was incredible. It got a little choppy so if you tend to get motion sick, be sure to prep with dramamine, scope patches, etc. well before the tour. The staff is excellent with people who feel sea sick.