Open today: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic, do not miss this!

Fantastic NaPali coast outing! Highlight of our trip to Kauai Super professional staff... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Greg C
Ted and Maddy are AMAZING!

I did the NaPali day expedition and my captains were Ted and Maddy. I truly had an incredible... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
IndianaC123
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kauai
from $194.59
from $210.82
from $125.00
from $308.11
7,471 results
All reviews sunset dinner cruise northern star spinner dolphins steak and shrimp napali coast sneaky tikis sea turtles bbq lunch raft tour flying fish crew members entire crew rough seas highlight of our trip got sick great trip whale watching
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2017

This Sailing trip was by far more than we could've imagined. The chef took care to ask us our meal preferences and even packed my poor sea sick hubby's dinner for him to eat later. The views were unpareleld. Esepcialliy since we had seen it via helicopter the day before. Also being 6 months pregnant i was hesitant but it was an excellent experience overall. Too bad I couldn't have any of the yummy drinks they were serving up! Crew was super nice and took lots of pictures for us.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank 403dianas
Reviewed March 22, 2017

We booked the Na Pali Day Expedition and it did not disappoint. What a thrill to ride the waves up and down the Na Pali coast. Allison (captain) and Kamalei (first mate) worked hard to ensure everyone on the tour had a great experience. It’s even worth mentioning Allison made an effort to speak to each person/group individually, took photos for us and texted them when we got back to the dock. Kamalei was equally engaging especially on the hike—he went as far as to find a sea cucumber for us to look at when I asked him about these “strange creatures” I saw when I was on another hike. It’s nice that he recognized this moment as an opportunity to not only educate me but the whole tour group.

I will say this – this is not a tour for the faint of heart. It’s a bumpy ride for hours and hours. If you are sensitive to this, don’t book this tour. And, take Dramamine, it works… you’ll need it especially when you’re in the caves which feels like being in a washing machine—a v cool, amazing washing machine. There are a few breaks along the way, but, again, it’s a helluva ride.

The lunch/snorkel/short hike at the Na Pali Coast State Park is great… you can snorkel, hang out, rest in the shade. We had a large turtle hanging out plus some fish on the snorkel. It was windy and the current was strong so I’d bet this improves with better conditions. Also, the short hike (which I was sort of dreading) ended up being a highlight. Part of the hike goes to a sandy stretch where you observe heaps of turtles resting on the beach. Apparently, a monk seal or two will hang here too if you are lucky enough to have one show up.

On a cool side note, along the coast Allison happened to point out the top of the Awa’awapuhi Trail. It just so happens we had a hike planned on that trail the next day. So we saw the vista from both land and sea… That. Was. Awesome.

On our way back, we observed 2 whales and a pod of spinner dolphins who def lived up to their name… what a great way to end the tour.

This one is for the adventure seekers who don’t mind the rough and tumble of the sea… we loved it!

Reviewed March 21, 2017

We took the 5 hour tour of the Napali coast which included snorkeling, breakfast and lunch. There was a total of 12 of us in our group which included 5 children (ages 6, 4 and 3). This was a very organized tour from start to finish. The crew was very accommodating, the boat was very clean and it was a blast! Great for kids too!

2  Thank akagreek74
Reviewed March 21, 2017

We have done sunset dinner cruises through other sail boat company's in other parts of the world, however, this was the BEST! Everyone from captain Kasey to the hands, Paul, & Jessica to chef Han were absolute fabulous! We are foodies and did not expect the food to be great. BUT this steak dinner from Chef Han was EXCEPTIONAL! I get motion sickness very easily, but Captain Kasey lead us smoothly through the Nepali cost line to see some of the most gorgeous views in the world. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

We took the Na'Pali sunset dinner cruise with Captain Andy's and loved every minute of it. The trip was very well organized from start to finish. The captain was entertaining and really knew his stuff, e.g. history, geology and geography of Kauai in general and the Na'Pali coast in particular. The crew was fantastic. Very friendly and we never went very long before another drink arrived. The catamaran was roomy and very well kept. We highly recommend you take this trip if you're on Kauai.