“If you don't stop here every day...you WILL regret it when you're gone”

Moloaa Sunrise Fruit Stand
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Anahola
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 2003 this family owned business continues to offer healthy fast foods to all. The Moloaa Sunrise Fruit Stand and Juice Bar fills the void for hungry travelers as the only food establishment between Anahola and Kilauea on the northeast corner of Kauai. Conveniently located on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway at Koolau Road, between mile markers 16 and 17, it is the only commercial establishment in the agricultural district of Moloaa. The Fruit Stand not only offers locally grown seasonal fruits and veggies (many of which are raised organically), they make fresh juices, salads, smoothies, and sandwiches. Their grilled foods, featuring burritos and tacos, are sure to please. Their fresh made coffee and espresso round out their offerings. Summer hours for the Moloaa Sunrise Fruit Stand and Juice Bar are: Monday through Saturday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Enjoy picnic-style outdoor seating or take-away for your beach adventure.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Title says it all. We stayed in a cottage in Moloa'a down near the beach. Stand is at the end of the main road on the 'highway'. Its always busy. Best smoothies on the planet, I kid you not. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Mahalo!

1  Thank John G

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Fresh juices, yummy sandwiches, tasty fresh smoothies and all kinds of fresh produce. I stopped here every time I passed it on the road.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Smoothies and more, affordable prices, service with a smile. You will not be disappointed. Perfect spot to stop between Kapaa & North Shore.

1  Thank bwbwbwbw
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I'm a vegetarian coming from India. It's been a long time since I had freshly squeezed sugar cane juice! The free extra ginger and lime added a refreshing twist on a hot lunchtime... just like in India. All the sugar cane and produce comes from local farmers. Loved the fresh Goats Cheese salad. :-)

1  Thank Kalyani_Kauai
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The smoothies here are excellent quality. The " tropical treat " smoothie is one of my favorites. My husband and I stopped here several times while we were driving between Hanalei and Kappa. The stand closes promptly at 4:30 pm each day so we have to keep our timing in mind if we want our tasty treats.

1  Thank Bedhog