“Wonderful updated condo in Waikaloa”
other travelers have booked this property
The Shores Short walk from parking
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The Shores
Short walk from parking
Almost There
Living room with pull out Queen sofa bed
Dining table
Lots of sunshine having breakfast
Kitchen with washer and dryer close by
Kitchen with plenty of amenities
Spacious Bathroom
Bedroom with morning sunshine
Queen size Bed
Large Patio
Nice shade separating Tennis Courts
We supply everything for your vacation
Relaxing Pool
Workout time
2 Beautiful Golf Courses
3 Ponds on property
Very calm Beach
Breathtaking views
So much to see
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sherry H
Auburn, Washington
“Wonderful updated condo in Waikaloa”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I can't say enough good things about this rental. The condo was in immaculate, updated condition. The owners were attentive to managing the stay, but not in the least intrusive. I had a little hesitation when I made the reservation as the condo had not been a rental for long but was willing to give it a go. I was not disappointed. A/C, well equipped kitchen, wonderful living and dining room. Well furnished. My husband and I remarked several times what value we were getting for our money.
Waikaloa Village is a really easy place to stay. There is a grocery on the grounds, multiple restaurants, shops and a magnificent beach in the complex. Oh yeah...and a Starbucks for all you coffee addicts( count me among those.)
The condo was quiet and the grounds were so well kept. We had no problem parking near the building and the community is gated which is a plus.
I have rented before in Kona and my experience was not the best and so I am always a bit hesitant to believe what is said about a rental, believe me ...you will be very happy with this one!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 24, 2017
We want to thank you for your kind words. We appreciate how you were so conscientious and how you took care of our condo .You left it in great condition and that means a lot to us . We welcome you back anytime, Mahalo Marty & Rachelle
res_psych...
Orlando, Florida
“Great vacation condo, upscale location and amenities.”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Well appointed rooms and great support. Easy dining and shopping, good golfing and beach,great access for touring the island. Minor issue for me was finding the resort grounds were non-smoking, not just the condo. Understandable as the evenings were comfortable enough to open up windows.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 26, 2017
Aloha Mike, Thank you for staying at our condo. We take a lot Pride in our condo and wanted to make it like our home. You took great care of it and we appreciate that and welcome you back anytime , Mahalo Marty and Rachelle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing