1,381 results
All reviews golf course the big island full kitchen bay club waikoloa beach resort grand vacation main resort master bedroom time share family vacation third floor shuttle bus washer dryer great vacation great amenities hot tub shuttle service
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017

The suite was awesome and had everything you need to enjoy a get away. We cooked in the kitchen which was fully equipped and the TVs were awesome. The staff is friendly and very fast with checkin/checkout process.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I would recommend this Hilton to all as it was more than pleasant. The suites have everything to make a vacation Grand. The golf course adds a further enjoyment. I recommend sitting on the lanai at sunset and just taking in the splendor of Hawaii.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

This place is fantastic. The two bedroom suites are extremely comfortable and roomy, super clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The user access to all Hilton Village amenities made the visit even more worthwhile. Coupled with the free and efficient shuttle service... just can not beat it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Mahalo for your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our amenities and the amenities at the Hilton. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I visited here with my family and it exceeded my expectations. The rooms were extremely nice and spacious, the pool was extremely nice. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable of things to do around the island.
There's a market down the street that is helpful but a bit expensive but it comes in handy when buying groceries.

I would recommend looking into this place if you're staying on the Big Island.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Mahalo for your wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed all of our amenities and your time here with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The one thing that I noticed upfront was the complaints on these sites, however I had a great experience with my wife. Lets note for everyone to understand that the initial offers and rebates, etc... are a tool for them to get you to listen to the 2 hours presentation, therefore if you go with just wanting the perks and really without the intention of truly listening and considering their offers then you may think its a rip off, or the reality is that you just cant afford to invest the upfront cost to have a timeshare. My wife and I went with an open mind, and saw the benefits to owning a deed to HGV since we do like to travel alot!!! Basically if you cant afford 10k up front, or financing, then just stay away; or make the best of the freebies that you was given such as the stay at the resort for the few nights. We left very satisfied with our deal and are already planning our future vacations!!! Good Luck!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Mahalo for your kind feedback and congratulations on your new membership. It is always wonderful when the value is recognized. We hope you will come to stay with us here in Waikoloa again soon.