Beautiful place but could be located anywhere. It's the Disney World of Hilton. Great place to entertain kids but for us I would have preferred a much smaller hotel with beach access. Food was so expensive. Breakfast $30 buffet. We went off site down one block where you can find several places for breakfast, lunch, dinner. The service was excellent, the valet guys awesome and fast. Great leu au at the hotel. Recommend for families not so much for couples. We never used any of the facilities. We got up and left to enjoy the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hotel guests have access and charging privileges to the abundant facilities and amenities of the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, including an enticing array of restaurants, boutiques, beaches and water recreation. Complimentary shuttle service is available between Hilton Grand Vacations, the Hilton Waikoloa Village, and area shops. Hawaii visitors staying at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations will enjoy spacious two bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style, and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Hotel Waikoloa Beach
- Hilton Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton