Stayed on Hhonors points Dec. 30-Jan. 5 with wife and 9 and 12 year old. We were given a room on the 8th floor of the Ocean Tower, right next to the elevator. Even though it was not considered an upgrade to an Ocean view, you could see the lagoon and Ocean very well. Having the elevator next door was convenient and the tram ended right outside the elevator, but the elevator makes a hissing noise as it pushes air up and down as it rises and falls. This was bothersome for the first few nights and I asked for a room change. They had very limmted choises and it is a pain to move so we stayed and got used to the noise. This was my second time to the resort and find it to be a great place to explore. We spent a lot of time hanging out in the Cabannas that are spread throughout the resort. It is very big, and that can be a problem, but when you slow down and enjoy the nooks and cranies of the resort, it can be a plus, you can feel almost alone in a 1200 room resort.\My kids loved the hotel.They are remodeling the rooms. The Lagoon Tower is done and the Palace will be next. i thought our room in the Ocean Tower was fine, quite large, room for a pull out couch and a roll away. The bedding could be upgraded, nowhere near as nice as a Westin Heavenly Bed, but nice.Had a good meal at Rays down in the King's Shops and also Huggos in Kona. Food is expensive, but it was goodMy 9 year old loved the Kid's club free afternoon (3:30) activity.
She planned here day around it. Very nice ladies although the facilities in the kid's club are in serious need of repair and upgrading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the aloha spirit wash over you in one of the world's most beautiful resorts: Hilton Waikoloa Village - Lagoon Tower and Palace Tower. Experience the magic of Hawaii at our hotel, an oasis dotted with lagoons, pools, water slides, a wide variety of restaurants and bars, and staffed by a team of accommodating hospitality professionals who are here to make sure you're enjoying your island time. Settle into your well-appointed guest room, explore all that we have to offer, and soak up the Hawaiian sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Waikoloa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel Waikoloa
- Hawaii Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Hilton Village Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Village Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton
- Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort