We island hopped in Hawaii for our honeymoon and this was our final hotel. I would recommend this hotel!
The complex is incredible, it's huge. It has its own monorail and boat to get you from each side which is fab!
The swimming pools are amazing and they have pools specifically for kids which is good so we avoided them! Ha
There is no beach at all as its all volcanic rock but this just fascinated me! The scenery is so different to the other islands ( we visited Oahu and Maui).
The sunsets at this hotel are amazing and they have one restaurant where you can sit, eat your dinner and watch the sunset, it's so romantic!
There is so much to do at this hotel you don't really need to leave but if you do there are two main shopping places nearby which are a nice walk or there is a complementary bus to them.
They have a dolphin sanctuary in the hotel and you can swim with them however if you don't want to do that you can sit and watch others do it.
They probably have a restaurant for every type of cuisine you may want as well.
There is free wifi in all public areas and around the pool which is good for contact with back home.
I would return and recommend this hotel, simply fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the aloha spirit wash over you in one of the world's largest and most beautiful resorts: Hilton Waikoloa Village. Experience the magic of Hawaii at our hotel, an oasis dotted with lagoons, pools, water slides, a wide variety of restaurants and bars, and staffed by a team of accommodating hospitality professionals who are here to make sure you're enjoying your island time. Settle into your well-appointed guest room, explore all that we have to offer, and soak up the Hawaiian sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Waikoloa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel Waikoloa
- Hawaii Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Hilton Village Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Village Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton
- Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort