I agree with angelbaby67 review. It was my 3rd stay in unit#14.For our 25th wedding Anniversary. But this time the unit was dirty, got no amenities, had to buy my own, after requested them 2 times at front desk and on the phone. The furniture was uncomfortable. Housekeeping showed no Aloha. Just towels at door, with no room service.My reply from management was the same as angelbaby67 received. My husband and I are residents and business owner's in Hawaii. We feel embarrassed, if this is the type of service and response from management that our visitor's receive. The one bright spot, was the help was the response I received "The Hawaiian Lady" who I spoke with 3 days after my stay. She tried to help and did have much Aloha..Mahalo to her.. Management needs alot of improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores