Don't like having to write bad reviews but too many problems not to advise others. Stayed 2 nights sneezing and blowing our nose due to rooms condition. Carpet was dirty,light fixture didn't work properly, furniture outdated and old televisions with universal remote that didn't work properly. Contacted maintenance. Advised us to use a spoon to push light switch hard to turn on light ( after eating dinner at the dining table with no light the night before) and because there was no remote for DVD he advised us to use play station instead. We needed to unplug one thing and plug in another, if we wanted to use it... Also called house keeping for pillows and blankets. Due to high occupancy they were unable to fulfill our needed request. Not to mention the area walkway to our unit was under construction. Asked to switch rooms but was told none available. Contacted manager but never received a call back. Many nicer properties in the area that is well maintained for the same price. Go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores