The Shores does not offer beach/ocean views, but well makes up for that with the breathtaking views of the Big Island mountains. We stayed here only one night while trying to extend our stay on the island, and the unit we lucked out with (328) was so comfortable, roomy and tasteful. Their use of mirrors in the dining area really brought the outside scenery in. It was great to sit out on the L-shaped lanai and appreciate the evening breezes.
The kitchen is fully stocked and the laundry unit allows one to pack fewer clothing.
This unit has a spacious living area, huge master suite/bath and an extra half bath.
The Shores are located within the Waikoloa Beach Resort complex, so there is easy access to well-known A Beach, as well as a myriad of restaurants and shopping venues. And did I mention golf? It's everywhere. Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores