We enjoyed our one bedroom two bathroom corner unit immensely. We were serenaded by birds and entertained by a gecko. I would return to this location but I would shop for a better suite. The design and furnishings of our suite were very good but the kitchen appliances and plumbing fixtures were tired - although they were cared for they looked to be original. Some of the suites have gone through masterful renovations and it is the disparity between accommodations that gives rise to "suite envy".
In any case, the location, size of the suites and setting are wonderful. we had been down the Kona coast at the Sheraton Resort and while we enjoyed that stay it was enjoyable be able to go up to the Waikoloa village (7 miles) or the Costco and purchase fresh fish and cook it - my way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores