Beautiful grounds and comfortable condo living for a few days. I was in Waikoloa for a work conference, but the hotel the conference was at was booked. Aston Shores is about a 20 minutes walk to the Marriott and shopping center on a paved sidewalk. It's quiet, safe, and has some light along the sidewalk. Bring a flashlight!
The staff at Aston were so nice and professional. Danette at the front desk was very helpful with some questions I had about the area. She's a sweetheart! The room was affordable, clean and very spacious. The full kitchen was equipped with the essentials like plates, utensils, pots, etc. The washer and dryer came in handy as I did a load of laundry before heading over the Maui for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores