This was probably a great place, 30 years ago. It looks as though it has not been updated since the 80s. We found 30 yr old appliances, what had to be a 1st-gen microwave oven, a 25" standard def TV, and a VHS VCR. The carpet was medium brown and obviously stained. The sofas were so dirty that I didn't even want to touch them. And would it kill them to take a pressure washer to the exterior walkways and stairs? It also had a tiny, dimly lit elevator get get to upper level rooms. They have a workout room, but it isn't kept cooled. Imagine working out in a 90-degree room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores