We stayed here for 5 nights. Its amazingly well appointed (apart from A/C).
The rooms were very spacious the bathroom huge and well laid out. If I were to offer any comment it would be do not under any circunstances arrive there at night the road signs are appalling and the location isnt easy to find (even with Sat Nav) The pool was timy but did have a "spa" bubble supply which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores