We loved this top floor room because it felt quite private and the building is very close to the barbeques. The lanai had really comfortable (new) furniture. We swam in the pool, worked in the gym and played tennis almost every day. All of those facilities were maintained excellently. We enjoyed the women in the front office....they were always helpful and smiling. We liked being close to the beach and having the King and Queen's shopping centers within walking distance (maybe a mile). The bed was perfect and the condo was clean! We're planning to go again this year and we will rent the same condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores