We love the Bay Club, and this was our third time there. We stayed on the 3rd floor of building 1, and had an unobstructed view to the ocean (although from afar). The 2 bedroom floorplan is huge, and the wraparound deck is enormous! We ate all our meals outside on the deck, enjoying that fragrant Hawaiian air! I was a little sad to see the units had shown some wear since our last visit, and the kitchen is in need of refurbishment - especially the cubpoards. But everything was clean and in good working condition. The kitchens are all being remodeled as we speak, so there was some construction going on in the area of building 5.
We especially enjoy the Waikoloa Village area, and we love to stroll the Hilton Hotel property, which is exquisite. The Bay Club does not have swimming privileges at the Hilton Hotel property, so we swam at the HGVC pool, which my 8 and 10 yr old boys really liked. Most days we spent snorkeling at the nearby beaches, then returned to the Bay Club at dinnertime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Travelocity and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort