We stayed at the Bay Club Resort. Let's start with the positive. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. There were three levels, we stayed on the second floor. Our balcony was very large and had a great view of the golf course. The Bay Club Resort is a bit old, however, well maintained. New appliances etc. If you enjoy lots of noise from upstairs this is the place for you. You could hear every footstep and all the running around above and the whole unit shook with all the footsteps and running day and night. We have stayed in lots of Hilton timeshares and this is the only time you could hear every footstep above shaking our whole unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort