We were guests of some close friends from back home. If you want a quiet place to retire after a long day of sightseeing or a little bit of lovely afternoon breeze while you nap on the lanai, this is the place for you. You can do all of your cooking here for a long visit, if you like. Or venture out to many of the nearby eateries for exceptional treats. Nice recreational options at your fingertips and views of all three mountains included!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort