Our family had two HGVC "villas" in Waikoloa over Thanksgiving week. One was a 2BR ground floor corner unit in Bay Club, and the other was a 2BR upper floor unit in the first phase of Kings' Land. We absolutely loved the extra space in the Bay Club living areas! Would agree with other reviews that the kitchen is a little too small for multiple cooks, though. Even though Kings' Land is newer and has nicer finishes, we spent more time in Bay Club because it was so spacious. Since we have a large family, we really appreciated having the extra refrigerators (wine/beverage and cooler drawers) in the dining area. We loved being on the first floor, too, with the humongous patio out back, and walkway along the golf course to the hot tub. We'd heard about noise issues in the lower units, but it was not a problem at all. We never heard the people above us. Also, the resort pools were just fine for the kids (8 and under) - but the adults liked the super pool at Kingsland better. We would definitely recommend Bay Club for families and independent travelers. If you're looking for luxury and pampering, I'd go elsewhere.
We had an issue with a noisy ceiling fan, and maintenance was quick to respond. They changed out the wall switch and installed a new fan. Everyone was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort