This was a wonderful place to stay. The facility was immaculate and everyone was very friendly. The staff was very informative about the area and gave us lots of good ideas on what to do.
There are grocery stores within the resort area so you don't need to find a store in Kona before traveling to the resort.
The kitchen was very well stocked and staff was always available if something was needed. Beach towels are available in the rooms as well as all the normal towels. It also had a washer and dryer if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort