“Disappointed”

Ranked #37 of 69 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Dining options: Delivery
Description: No delivery
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband I decided to eat here based on the previous reviews. Wow! Talk about disappointment. Good thing the meal was cheap because most of it went into the trash. I had the teriyaki chicken sandwich, it was covered in a thin, runny sauce that was too sweet. The more I ate, the worse it tasted (I could only eat half of it, my husband only had one bite). My husband had the beef and bean buritto and did not finish it either. We decided to get a small kalua pig pizza to try. I thought the pork was dry and did not like the crust, my husband liked it more than me but also did not like the crust.
The service is also slow. We waited for almost five minutes at the counter waiting for someone to take our order because there was no one around. We should have left and went somewhere else.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This Philippine run restaurant in food court has adobo and lechon (kailua pig) as well as pizza. It was great with huge amounts of meat on it. Less than $10 for a big plate of food. The last visit I got a lechon pizza with BBQ sauce.
They now have a branch at Hapuna Beach State Park with slushy drinks in concession stand.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

You can spend a lot of money on food on the Big Island and most of it is just overpriced junk. Paradise Grill is the exception. Their kalua pig is lean, smoky and incredibly tasty. It makes great pizzas, burritos and tacos. Don't forget to try their banana fritters too!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

the pizza isn't bad - better than Romanos surprisingly. and given its the only place that delvers to the Outrigger Fairway villas we will probably order again next time we are in the mood. got a good selection of other foods too - both hawaiian and burgers and given its in the Queens food court there were a lot of locals eating there. Although we didn't try any of the other stuff.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is good for food court food. It's cook to order so won't keep up with the Subway or Arby's if you are in a hurry. They have a wide selection, and good prices. A great way to save over the resort prices.