“Unhelpful staff”

Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: A par-70 Robert Trent Jones Jr. design golf course along the spectacular views of the Kohala coastline.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The course is of average upkeep, the greens were very slow and the bunkers hard as rocks. I have played this course twice now and both times have found the staff either indifferent or rude. Even though I stayed at the resort they would not give me the discount rate because I did not make my tee time through the conceirge at the resort. Not impressed.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Beautiful and challengeing course. A little cheaper to play if your staying in the resort. Quality rental clubs and a staff ready to serve.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Prettier views than the Kings' Course, but that's about it for this one. There are actually about three holes along the "beach". (There actually is no beach at Waikoloa.) The maintenance of both courses is terrible. Bare patches of ground, very slow greens, and bunkers that look as if they haven't been touched in a very long time. More should be expected of a $150+ greens fee facility. Run 20 mins up the road to Hapuna Golf Club. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Three of the men in our group golfed every day and a different course. they love this course. I think of all of them that they played this was one of the favorites. they said the price to play was not over the top.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I appreciate the closeness of the putting green, sand bunker, chipping area and driving range. It really helps to raise our confidents as well as the moral in our group. It is a beautiful course. I will tell friends about this course. My group and I will be returning very soon to play another round of golf.