“Great casual lunch restaurant”
Review of Merriman's Market Cafe - CLOSED

Merriman's Market Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The fish and chips were excellent! Very succulent fish, expertly cooked in a light batter. The lemon aioli is superb. So good, in fact, that my husband & I did a repeat a 2nd day! Apparently the fish varies depending on what is the freshest available, and it shows.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place was a huge disappointment to my family, because my dad ordered one of their pizzas for $30.00. When my dad had received the pizza it was the size of his hand. Each slice my dad finished with one bite, and my dad referred this pizza to a barbie doll house pizza and that the Ken doll would be upset because of how small the pizza is. For $30.00 you should be given at least get a 16 inch pizza. For such a small pizza we waited 1.5 hours for it to come to the table. The restaurant had asked my father if he wanted another one because he was still hungry, but my dad said he would rather eat back at the hotel than pay another $30.00 for a tiny pizza. The staff was not friendly at all. My mom ordered the macaroni and cheese entree and it made her very ill for the next 2 days. This place is such a rip off and a disaster. I would highly not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We both had the chicken. Very tasty but the mashed potatoes were not even warm to the touch. We mentioned it to the waitress who offered to take it back to the kitchen which was great but told her not to worry (worked in too many restaurants to know how that sometimes turns out...) but we just wanted her to let the kitchen crew know so it was better for others. We never saw her again until she brought us the cheque......It was too bad this happened because otherwise ambiance was nice and the chicken and lemon sauce was tasty.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went to this resturant the first night the manager seemed cross we did not want to sit outside because it was raining he did not smile or welcome us in any way he then threw two menus down on a table and waved towards it then left us there no one came to take our order what a welcome on our first night not good !!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We sat outdoors which is so cute and charming.
We ordered the Beet salad which was very tasty. The Lilikoi sorbet is my sons favourite..he has it every time we go there.And of course the truffle fries ;)
Service is wonderful..they are all so sweet and attentive.
Will def be back soon again