“Road-house ambiance & menu”
Review of Merriman's Market Cafe - CLOSED

Merriman's Market Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, Canada
“Road-house ambiance & menu”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my spouse & my first visit at a Merriman's restaurant. We dined inside to get out of the noon-day sun rather than under of the umbrella tables on the outdoor patio. Ceiling fans were efficient in keeping the air moving though the restaurant. Roadhouse ambiance prevailed. Large screen TV's allowed dinners to watch sporting events while dining. We found our lunch menu selections somewhat disappointing. I understand from other reviewers that fine dining is available at other locations in the chain.

• Visited October 2012

Franklin, Tennessee
“Overrated and not the original”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Merriman's in the King's Shops did not live up to the reputation of Merriman's big restaurants in other towns. Both my wife and I ordered steaks with one cooked to order and the other was not even close. You expect it to be right when paying $30+ per steak. Service was average and the facility is in the middle of a strip mall with no view, except of a parking lot.

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,045 helpful votes
“Overrated!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went here for lunch, the menu was nothing special a few sandwiches and pizzas. I got a pizza and my partner got a sandwich. Both were just average. I thought the place is expensive for what it is the food is nothing to rave about. But I think the place thrives on the fact that there are not many choices for food in the area. There are two big hotel resorts nearby, therefore I'm assuming most customers are from there.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We ate the Fish Tacos and a Fish Sandwich. The food was excellent. The food is expensive but you get what you pay for. We ate at both locations on the Big Island.

Visited October 2012
Phoenix AZ
“Great casual meal”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Ate here twice during our recent visit. Loved it both times. Had a nice dinner on the patio one evening and a casual lunch a couple of days later. Service was friendly and comfortably paced without being slow. Food was very good. Fresh local produce and seafoods. They also use local beef for their excellent hamburgers. Get the garlic and truffle oil fries! Amazing!

Visited October 2012