“Great service and food”

Kamuela Provision Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Kamuela Provision Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holland, Michigan
“Great service and food”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a beautiful spot with a view and some spectacular food. We all got different tropical drinks which were great! The salads were huge and delicious! Our server was especially helpful and friendly. He gave us great directions to a local grocery store as well as a wind report for surfing for the week.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Lewis Center, Ohio
“Great view, good food, price to match”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had dinner at sunset here, and the views are quite spectacular. The food we ordered was in keeping with what we'd expect at a luxury restaurant, though the service was a bit disappointing. A reservation is an absolute must, preferably 1-2 days ahead of time!

• Visited April 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Great restaurant...a surprise gem!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We don't seek out hotel restaurants as our first choice for dining. Often times, they have location, named but often not great food. This was the exception! And a very pleasant surprise. We decided to celebrate our anniversary at this restaurant, after reading. We read reviews where people said you had to pay for a patio view, and that it was obstructed by passers by, etc, but we wanted to give it a shot. We reserved on line and asked for a table by the rock wall. Sure enough, when we turned up, our table was ready for us without an extra charge in site! The food was amazing. I normally never order fish because I never think of fish as special enough but we both had red snapper and it was "literally" to die for! Fortunately, we shared a salad because the shared portion was huge and left room for the main course. After a salad and main, we would normally share a desert or skip, but I had to have the coconut creme brûlée, and what a fabulous choice! If you like coconut...you will live this. It truly is orgasmic! ( sorry, there really is no better way for me to describe this desert!). While the service was good, it wasn't great. To be honest, that was not a concern for us as the food, the view, the sunset, and our celebration spoke loudly enough. Not to be forgotten, the hidden jewel, our favorite champagne Nicholas Feuilatte was served at a very good price. Try it if you can, it really it special! Needless to say, we walked back to our condo at Kohala suites. What a great way to top off an amazing evening! Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Date night spot…….”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have eaten here a few times over the years, each time was very good. Menu has not changed dramatically over the years, but the food quality has improved greatly (as well as the increased pricing!). We were able to secure a sitter for our six-year old, and took the only available (5:30) reservation. Turned out to be perfect timing all around for us. We did arrive early, bar staff was still setting up but was accommodating in providing libations. We had a great table on the point, though a very windy night (table linens were removed, and table lantern kept blowing out-neither of these takes away from the experience). I ordered a Strip Tenderloin with crab meat ( a version of Filet Oscar but no over rich sauce), my wife had Beef short ribs (I think from the Parker Ranch) which were fall off the bone tender. My cut was cooked perfect, the sides were great. I am first to admit, I love the grass fed beef on the Island. The small marbling and texture I really like. I know there are the favorites of the corn fed beef in the Midwest (that's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors). KPC is not inexpensive, though the views can't be beat, the food quality is excellent, service was outstanding all around.

• Visited April 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Steak Ever!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

OMG! I cannot forget this steak - Ribeye, and the view from the terrace. It was so well prepared, that my husband and I went back the next day. They also allowed us to share the plate, which was still plenty of food when pared with an appetizer. I wish I could get this at home.

Visited November 2013