“Buzz's is gone.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Buzz's Sand Trap
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It was okay but it doesn't matter any more since Buzz's has gone the way of the dodo. They had a good salad bar and their steak rub spices were pretty-good.

2  Thank Data-Plumber

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Buzz's is now the Waikoloa grrill and bar which I reviewed in a prior post. I whis it was still Buzz's

1  Thank tazman1953
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I were here 3 years ago and thought we would try again. It was quiet and out of the way and nearly empty. Which surprised us as the appetizers were great, staff friendly and polite and the prices good. Our daughter loved the fish tank and the staff made sure she had lots of crayons and pictures to color.

1  Thank Crabita