“Over priced - tasteless food”
Review of Kirin Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Kirin Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Hilton Hotel personnel in charge of this property's restaurants need to go and have a meal at Kirin's anonymously. Get served what the guests get. Tasteless, overcooked food - merely fair service - overpriced wine. I ordered the Sesame Chicken - and my companion ordered Duck. Even several additional servings of sauces did not help the lack of taste. This is not the quality of restaurant that should be on a Hilton property.

1  Thank cruiseaholicCt

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Food was no better than what we are used to in Katy. Did have very different items such as the jellyfish which my son and Grandson loved. excellent service, should be for the price.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife, daughter and I visited this restaurant for lunch. A variety of dim sum and good cold beer was so nice to relax us. We did not feel it was overprised at all.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The best thing about the place was the outdoor terrace with the ocean view. Went there twice during our stay at the Hilton resort, once for dinner and once for lunch - dim sum. Had the Canton duck for dinner which was average in flavor and quality. The dim sum fell far short of my expectations. I tried to feed some to the birds and they didn't want to eat it. Unless you have a SERIOUS craving for Chinese food, there are better alternatives.

1  Thank payitforward2u
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We recieved great food at reasonable prices at Kirin and would have to sya it is probably the most reasonably priced resturant at the hotel