“Spicy!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dillsboro, Indiana
“Spicy!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I'm not an expert on Thai food, but the spicy calamari was very tasty. (The calamari was a bit tough.) There were four of us in our party and we each ordered something different. All in all, only half of our group was happy with the food.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Wollongong, Australia
“Need to step it up”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I eat Thai often. This was not very good Thai, 3/10.. But it is a nice sit-down restaurant with table service and easy parking and access. Lemon grass Thai is in the same shopping mall (Queens) and their food is great 10/10 and similarly priced but no table service and you're eating in food court. I'd chose lemon grass every time.

Visited October 2013
San Diego
“Worth seeking out”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The restaurant is situated slightly away from the main shops but is worth seeking out.
The staff were very friendly, service prompt without being intrusive and food good value for money.
We paid around $40 for two and whilst it wasn’t fancy Thai, the food was pretty decent.
We would certainly eat there again.

Visited October 2013
Williams, California
“Average Thai”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here two nights on our 9 night stay. The food is good but just average. They do give you a satisfying amount of food. I had the Pad Thai each time with beef. I really love rice noodles. My husband had a sizzling teriyaki with beef I believe the first night. The next time he had the sweet & sour pork. He wasn't a fan but went because I wanted to go.

Somerset, New Jersey
“A great new find”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Charlie's in a shopping center (Queen's Shops) so you might not give it a second look, but this place is really good! Charming decor, good waitstaff, and excellent Thai food. The menu goes beyond the obvious standards and we really enjoyed having something different. A more extensive and creative beer selection would be nice, but what they have pairs well with Thai food.

• Visited September 2013