“Fun food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waikoloa Beach Drive
Transit: There are shuttle buses that stop by often to transport guest to the Hotels located in the Resort area as well as other Hotels along the coast. Taxi cabs are available as well.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Ate a very late lunch out on the patio and there were only two other groups eating, so can't comment on the atmosphere or service. Thought the food was really fun. I had the "Crabbie Piggie salad" which was very good. Hubby had the Mushroom Salad which was really interesting with pickled cherry tomatoes.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had heard this restaurant was amazing, so my husband and I went there on our honeymoon. The restaurant service was very slow. It took us one hour after ordering to get our entrees. They gave me the wrong dinner plate, blamed it on me, and then brought out my pork belly within 5 minutes, which is odd for pork belly. I ate it, and it was okay. However my husband and I were both sick all night. They didn't even compensate us anything after we had been there for 2 hours, gave us the wrong meal, and made us feel as though it was our fault. We would not recommend this place and will not go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband got the curry pot pie, which was scrumptious. Amazing crust, like a flake croissant. I had a local fish, machong, which was wrapped in prosciutto and topped with an olive tapenade. It was prepared perfectly. Wish I could replicate it at home. We got a side of the coconut purple mashed potatoes, which were lukewarm--they quickly and cheerfully replaced them. We sat outside because the evening wasn't terribly hot, and we got attentive service throughout. Portions were generous and the staff was delightful. It is indeed a bit expensive, but no more than the chains such as Tommy Bahama's--and much better.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We decided to take a chance and ordered the Cioppino. $28 dollars and it was almost an appetizer. There were a couple of shrimp, a few clams and about 3 mussels....but no pasta.
It was a real disappointment. With regards to atmosphere I've been in cafeterias that were more interesting. All in all we should've went down to Roy's.

1  Thank DanaDerHI
Reviewed July 26, 2014

If you like hamburgers, then go right in! The sign and the doors are so clever! (see photos) We appreciated the posted menu outside, however, the doors drew me in spite of any food offerings. The restaurant is located in the Kings MarketPlace. Good food, good times.