“Very Tasty Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waikoloa Beach Drive
Transit: There are shuttle buses that stop by often to transport guest to the Hotels located in the Resort area as well as other Hotels along the coast. Taxi cabs are available as well.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Our family had a very tasty dinner at the 3 fat pigs. Food was eclectic and very tasty. We expected something with a bit of a local flavour but unique: our expectations were exceeded. We would return again with no hesitation.

There are newer reviews for Three Fat Pigs

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place, very funky and not really given the credit it deserved! The food was simply amazing, we had the bone marrow and pig tail to begin! The menu is one that tests your pallet and challenges ordinary flavours which is refreshing! For the main we had the fish special accompanied with deep fried beets! Absolutely amazing! The service was great and the origin of the menu and history of the chef was talked about proudly by all staff! If you like delicious fine dining at average prices give this place a go!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our family dined here last night and it was simply revolting. We walked into a very strong smell of air freshener which made me want to run out the door until I noticed that they have a small outdoor area and we were seated there. The waitress seemed nice but needs training. I asked for specific bottled water and was given mysterious bottled water I have never heard of. She said it was filtered mineral water. Since when does mineral water need to be filtered? I assumed it was filtered tap water and avoided it. We asked about gluten free options and they had only one --a risotto. My daughter ordered it and left it alone after two bites. I ordered the brussels sprouts which I did not enjoy. They came luke warm with too much citrus. I also ordered the ribs and they came ice cold. I sent them back and got warmed ones that were hard to chew and tasted off. I actually had to spit the bite out which I can not recall doing before. The manager came to the table and was persuaded to remove my entree from the bill. We sat staring at our uncleared plates before, during, and after we settled the bill. They were never cleared. When I think of the best thing that could happen to these three little pigs... it is for a wolf to huff and puff and blow this restaurant away.

1  Thank misanthropicdreamer
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We st,rated with the fantastic Brussels spouts and the oyster shooters. Entrees whew all heat, especially the pork bells and pasta special. Sous vide fish with baby corn purée was excellent, but the beets were a bit greasy. The ribs got a good review, too. Server knew the ingredients, and was able to help avoid allergy problems. Others found fault with the service. for us, it was the most efficient during a week on the island. Meeting Ippy when we left was a plus.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was very interesting and unique which we liked. However, the service was not to the level I was expecting for a trendy new restaurant.